Answers to Life’s Greatest Challenges
with Deepak Chopra and Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith
October 3–6, 2013
La Costa Resort & Spa • Carlsbad, California
Spiritual Solutions is our brand new workshop for 2013, with curriculum based on Deepak Chopra’s best-selling book, Spiritual Solutions: Answers to Life’s Greatest Challenges. It is perfect for anyone seeking inspiration, tangible solutions to life’s challenges, or wanting to explore the dynamics of spirituality. Guests at Spiritual Solutions will receive tools for creating positive outcomes in their lives starting today.
In this workshop, you will:
- Pinpoint the critical questions to ask yourself to experience real personal growth
- Understand how to build and maintain a healthy balance in life overall
- Learn to overcome any challenge and become more aware of your highest purpose
- Explore “A Path to the True Self” – Maturity, Purpose, Vision, Second Attention, Transcendence & Liberation
Who will benefit?
- People interested in self-empowerment and ready to bring their life to the next level
- Entrepreneurs who seek inspiration to expand and evolve in their work and dharma
- Anyone facing a particular life challenge and seek solutions specific to Deepak’s teachings
- Those who are exploring the dynamics of spirituality and the human spirit
Come Early, Stay Late
Spiritual Solutions takes place at the Chopra Center at La Costa Resort & Spa in Carlsbad, California (San Diego County). La Costa Resort boasts luxurious accommodations, a magnificent spa, and a soothing atmosphere that will help you integrate your powerful experiences at Spiritual Solutions.
La Costa Resort & Spa is just 30 minutes from the San Diego Airport and only 90 minutes from Los Angeles. Guests will enjoy staying in this world-renowned resort for a special discounted rate.
Call us for special room rates at 888.736.6895.
$2,575 Standard Pricing
$1,975 Special Pricing*
*Pricing expires June 17, 2013
Deepak Chopra, M.D., F.A.C.P. Founder of the Chopra Center for Wellbeing
Deepak Chopra, M.D is the author of more than 65 books, including numerous New York Times bestsellers. His medical training is in internal medicine and endocrinology, and he is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, a member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, and an adjunct professor of Executive Programs at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He is also a Distinguished Executive Scholar at Columbia Business School, Columbia University, and a Senior Scientist at the Gallup organization. For more than a decade, he has participated as a lecturer at the Update in Internal Medicine, an annual event sponsored by Harvard Medical School’s Department of Continuing Education and the Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith
Dr. Beckwith’s life is a living testament to building spiritual community. In the 1970’s he began an inward journey into the teachings of East and West, and today teaches universal truth principles found in the New Thought-Ancient Wisdom tradition of spirituality. Gifted with a vision of a trans-denominational spiritual community, in 1986 he founded the Agape International Spiritual Center upon his faith in that original vision. Dr. Beckwith will present his “Life Visioning” course.