- About Us
- Our Services
- Deepak Central
- Teacher's Path
Free to Love, Free to Heal
Emotional Healing Resources
- Subscribe to Agni, our free monthly newsletter.
- Speak to a Program Consultant about our emotional healing workshops. Call 888.736.6895.
- Find out how an integrative mind-body consultation with a Chopra Center physician can help you restore balance and wellbeing in your life.
- Read an issue of our newsletter on Emotional Freedom here.
- Read an issue of our newsletter on Healing the Heart here.
- Find out about our free introduction to meditation class.
Read David Simon's book
The Ten Commitments
Free to Love, Free to Heal
If you are struggling with an emotional or physical health challenge, Free to Love, Free to Heal offers a unique, proven path to authentic healing. In this book, renowned mind-body physician and Chopra Center co-founder, David Simon, M.D., guides you in the five-step process that has helped thousands release their emotional pain, find freedom from the past, and reclaim happiness.
In Free to Love, Free to Heal, board-certified neurologist David Simon provides a systematic approach to identifying, mobilizing, and releasing the life-damaging beliefs and their corresponding physical imbalances that contribute to chronic pain, anxiety, obesity, insomnia, irritable bowel syndrome, depression, addictive behaviors, chronic fatigue, immune disorders, and many other psychological and physical health conditions.
Drawing upon the Eastern healing arts and modern science, Dr. Simon shows you how to identify and transform the core misunderstanding that inhibit your body’s natural healing response. If you are prepared to become an active partner in your own healing journey, the information within this book will help you heal your emotions and heal your body.
What People Are Saying
“Love is the essence of healing. Healing is the essence of love. In this beautiful book, my friend and colleague, Dr. David Simon, lovingly shares the essential truths about love and healing. With his guidance, you will be able to open your heart and heal your body.” —Deepak Chopra, M.D.
“This brilliant and compelling book is balm for the wounded heart, offering you a genuine awakening to your own authentic nature. If you follow Dr. David Simon’s wise and loving approach, you’ll have an experience of unconditional self-acceptance and an expansion of healing and joy in every aspect of your life. He has been my most trusted teacher and I know you can be transformed under his guidance.” —Debbie Ford, author of The Best Year of Your Life
“Dr. David Simon is a trailblazer of the new paradigm physiology, in which emotions are understood as the molecular basis of thought, health, and disease. In this groundbreaking book, David gives us the tools to heal our emotions and heal our lives.” —Candace Pert, Ph.D., neuroscientist and author of Molecules of Emotion
Drawing upon the work of the Tapas Acupuncture Techniques, these affirmations can help you in the emotional healing process.
- Everything that has brought me to this moment in time and space has occurred. I recognize, embrace, and connect with the web of synchronistic events that has brought me to the here and now.
- All interwoven events that have brought me to this moment have occurred and are now in the past. I permit myself to relax, release, and allow my life to unfold with grace, freedom, and love.
- I allow complete healing to occur in those places of my body, heart, mind, and soul that have been holding resistance, resentment, regret, fear, or pain.
- I apologize to anyone and everyone I have hurt as a result of my constricted awareness, resistance, or fear. I wish them unconditional love, healing, happiness, and peace.
- I forgive anyone with whom I associate my pain, anyone who has caused me sorrow or anguish (including myself), and wish them unconditional love, healing, happiness, and peace.
- I, like everyone, deserve a life abundant in unconditional love, healing, happiness, and peace.
- I commit to a life abundant in unconditional love, healing, happiness, and peace.