We are each inextricably connected to a web of coincidences that inspire us and help direct our lives. When we become aware of the opportunities and possibilities that are always unfolding around us, we enter a state that I call SynchroDestiny. We connect with the underlying field of infinite possibilities, and we are able to apply our intentions and attention to manifest the spontaneous fulfillment of our dreams and desires.
Given our unlimited potential to live in SynchroDestiny, why do so many feel stuck and unable to access such deep fulfillment, abundance, and happiness? One of the reasons why is that as we grow up, we may have been “educated” about our limitations and our sense of the possibilities became constricted. While the future once felt boundless, it now feels narrow and dark. Even though opportunities and extraordinary possibilities surround us, we simply don’t recognize them except in hindsight.
There is a way to regain the wondrous joy of unlimited potential.
The first step is being willing to recognize the interrelatedness and inseparability of all things. As the research in quantum physics has found, we are all part of an underlying intelligence field that gives rise to my body, your body, and everything else in the universe. This conscious intelligence field is the source of all the synchronicities in our lives, and there are specific techniques that you can use to tap into this field and harness the power of pure potentiality.
Clearing the Path to SynchroDestiny
At the SynchroDestiny workshop, I teach participants how to use these techniques in their own lives and awaken the power of SynchroDestiny. One of the key principles we explore is expressed in the ancient Vedic sutra moksha, which means "emotional freedom" and is a requirement for experiencing SynchroDestiny. When we’re experiencing emotional turbulence, we aren’t free to create at higher levels of awareness or experience the spontaneous fulfillment of desire. For example, when we’re holding on to anger, we feel separate and may even feel motivated to harm others. Anger clouds our perception of unity and closes us down to the transformative messages and clues of the universe.
Transforming negative energy into a higher level of awareness is therefore one of the keys to mastering SynchroDestiny. Here is a useful exercise for identifying, expressing, and releasing emotional pain. If you practice it consistently, you will eventually be able to free yourself from toxic emotional residue. If you have been holding on to emotional pain for quite a while, consider attending the Free to Love workshop, where you will be guided in a powerful process for releasing and healing the pain of the past in a very short period of time.
Emotional Transformation Exercise
1. Identify the emotion. When you find yourself in a state of emotional turmoil, find a quiet place and ask yourself, “What am I feeling?” The answer may be anger, sadness, fear, and so on. Define and describe what you’re feeling as clearly as possible.
2. Witness the feeling in your body. Notice where you feel the emotion in your body. Observe the feeling and allow your attention to stay on the sensation. Breathe into the feeling. Fully experiencing the physical sensations allows the emotional charge to dissipate.
3. Take responsibility for what you are feeling. Understanding that you have a choice in how you respond to and interpret your experience is the key to healing the emotional body.
4. Express the emotion to yourself. You can write about your feelings or speak them out loud in private. Describe the situation and the effect it is having on your heart and soul. This will help you gain clarity and insight as well as release the emotional toxicity.
5. Release the emotion through a physical ritual. Experiment to find what works best for you. You can dance with abandon, do some deep breathing, get a massage, or go on a long run. Allow your body to release the tension that is stored with the emotion.
6. Share the emotion. Once you’ve released and calmed down, share what you felt and experienced with the person involved in the situation. If you have processed steps 1 through 5, you should be able to share without blame and without trying to manipulate the other person for approval or pity.
7. Celebrate! Now it’s time to reward yourself for identifying and releasing the painful emotion. Do something special for yourself . . . listen to your favorite music, buy yourself a present, or enjoy a delicious meal.