7 Reasons to Attend the Seduction of Spirit Meditation Retreat
Seduction of Spirit is our classic meditation retreat – an extraordinary week of deep meditation, heart-opening yoga, and timeless practices for fulfilling your highest human potential. Our final meditation retreat for 2009 is coming up this November 15–21.
You still have a few days to take advantage of our 30-day early bird special and join us for this unforgettable experience!
1.) Give Time to Yourself Seduction of Spirit is an opportunity to leave behind the demands and pressures of everyday life and experience a week of deep meditation, inner transformation, and blissful silence. Away from the daily needs of your children, partners, and co-workers, you will be free to finally let go and move beyond the mind’s noisy internal dialogue . . . drifting effortlessly into the profound peace of pure awareness.
2.) Meditate with Deepak Seduction of Spirit is one of the Chopra Center’s most popular events, where Deepak will guide you in advanced meditation practices and teach you ancient meditation sutras that will take you to deeper levels of your spiritual self. The meditation retreat is a rare opportunity to experience Deepak’s wisdom, teaching, and insight; deepen your meditation practice; and open yourself to higher states of consciousness.
3) Awaken Your Spirit The most powerful tool we have for connecting to our unbounded nature and the field of all possibilities is meditation A meditation retreat allows you to transcend the mind’s internal chatter and reconnect with your spirit and the truth within you. The Seduction of Spirit retreat is an extended and intensive meditative experience that will take you to deeper levels of stillness and spiritual awakening. Once you have glimpsed your soul, everything else that happens in life seems to shine with the brilliance of bliss.
4) Prevent Holiday Stress As we move into the holiday months, it’s easy to get caught up in frantic activity that leaves you feeling exhausted, out of balance, and more susceptible to illness. This year you can preempt stress by attending Seduction of Spirit, which takes place just before Thanksgiving.
A meditation retreat is one of the best gifts you could give to yourself and your family because it allows you stay calm and centered even when you’re surrounded by chaos. During meditation, your breathing slows, your blood pressure and heart rate decrease, and stress hormone levels fall. You experience a deep state of inner silence and stillness. When you finish your meditation session, you carry some of that silence and stillness with you throughout your day.
5) Ignite your Creativity In a busy mind filled with repetitious thoughts, conditioned beliefs, and emotional turbulence, there is little space for creativity to enter. Meditation takes you beyond the rational mind to the source of all creativity: the domain of pure consciousness. As you expand your consciousness, you tap into your hidden potential. Your expanded awareness ripples out into your daily life, and as you go about your daily activities, you will begin to notice new insights, ideas, and inspiration flowing into your mind.
6) Nurture Your Body Seduction of Spirit nurtures your body as well as your spirit. Each day you’ll cultivate a deep state of body-centered restful awareness with morning and evening sessions in the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga. During the retreat you’ll dine on delicious ayurvedic meals created from fresh, healthy foods that will nourish and energize you during your stay. You may be inspired to make improvements to your diet and daily routine when you return home! You’ll also celebrate with drumming, dancing, and laughter; and enjoy time for optional nature walks and self-reflection.
7) Experience the Sweet Spot of the Universe The upcoming Seduction of Spirit meditation retreat will take place this November at the Chopra Center for Wellbeing in Carlsbad, California. The official home of co-founders, Deepak Chopra and David Simon, the Chopra Center is located on the grounds of the world-renowned La Costa Resort & Spa. Nestled on 400 lush garden acres, La Costa is an oasis of tranquility and coastal beauty, offering an ideal setting for a meditation retreat you’ll always remember.